All 47 art Reviews

holy shit man

i love this o_o :D

The Stranger The Stranger

man thats a droopy face

i like how he's still smiling even though half the muscles in his face are dying

i also enjoy the big ass nose i just want to honk that shit

looks like you should be animating this since its on animation paper

CoolDrMoney responds:

I got real bored one animating night and I drew this guy so there

Pikachu, I Choose You! Pikachu, I Choose You!

the american version of pokemon

yep

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Cyona C1 Cyona C1

she's naked

i see her boobs..................

Trash Flower Trash Flower

this sir

is true art

when you can make a sculpture like this out of trash that is what art is all about. i don't know how to describe it but i can see your soul and feelings in the flower. to see all your past and memories within this sculpture made of trash is almost like you are getting rid of all the bad things that happened and starting a new life

CoolDrMoney responds:

Or like I would have gotten an "F" in the class it was made for : [

demonking (stronger) demonking (stronger)

it definitely looks cool

he looks like a cross between hunchback of notre dame and beast from beauty and the beast

the anatomy is kind of awkward though it's up to you i guess what he looks like. the hands are just so tiny and i don't think the back should extend out that wide so low to his waist. it should probably get wider a little higher up...i think.

i like the textures of the whole thing

i hate the pose, it looks like he's taking a shit, along with his constipated face...and you can't even see the rest of his legs or feet. just because you modeled it doesn't mean you shouldn't pose it correctly for an art portal

milkysquid responds:

I was going for a little less human so didn't want to keep a normal human body shape, thanks for the feedback, i agree now I shouldn't have cropped the feet.

STARBARIANS STARBARIANS

awesome colors

so many colors but they all fit together. well done. your photoshop painting techniques inspire me

sucho responds:

thats what the colour balance tool is foooooor

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz! Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz!

you break so many rules

i love your stuff. you do everything out of the ordinary and distorted yet you keep it a good drawing. great stuff, keep it up. do you work for a cartoon company or anything?

DirkErik-Schulz responds:

Nope. Not now, but hope to.

Mershaq Mershaq

dude that is gross!!!

what is wrong with his head??????

i like the colors, slight depth of field effect, and his big luscious lipth

BoMToons responds:

He looks uncomfortable...

HARD Work HARD Work

not very good

dick's don't carry shit in a briefcase and the woman should be the one holding the umbrella to shield herself from businessdicks