Fluteman Fluteman

DUDE?

dude thinking were you what?

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

kickass

i love the tribe vibe. it's awesome and badass with lots of different sounds. i'll add it to my collection of 'music i listen to for artistic inspiration'

B0UNC3 - Here we go (2:51) B0UNC3 - Here we go (2:51)

awesome

i've listened to it like 7 times looping so far. i love the original song and i like this one too. i like how you changed and added a lot instead of just redoing instruments or whatever. good job

B0UNC3 responds:

Thank you :). Ye I hate remixes that just uses a MIDI and just changed instruments. They don't have the same 'presence' IMO.

/B

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

quite nice

i like it for the most part, though it seems chaotic at times. i think its the sudden start and stop of the percussion track and how powerful it is. it could probably be given the spotlight a bit more with some tweaking to have it stand out yet not clash with the interesting melody you have there.

the piano is a nice touch and its nice to hear some classical compositions nowadays. let me know when your next track is out too!

My Wife and kids (Lost episode My Wife and kids (Lost episode

hahahahaha

lewllllllll thats funny

Santa Claus is Coming For You Santa Claus is Coming For You

cool remix

i like the twist you added in at the end...made me feel like clowns were coming for me...i guess you could call santa a clown because of his rosy cheeks...i donno

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

HE SEES YOU WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

SLAP!!! SLAP!!!

yay

i see u used that in FF short 2 cool sounding...

ARIAM responds:

Yeah! Thankx for comment!

Yarr! Yarr!

very nice

this is really cool... it reminds me of beachy oceany paradisey piratey music (if there is such a thing) but ne ways.... i was just wandering if u could email the song to me for download becuz the download link does not work for some reason for alot of the audio music (the zip folders contain nothing) thanks! my emails in my profile...